Friday 8 March 2013

Pause a moment, Reflect!

This will be my last semester in university. It will never easy for me since I'm going to struggle with so many stuffs that is remaining,  before I can finally pull myself out from the university, and proudly declare myself as a graduate. Now, half of the semester has gone and things are getting worse due to the deadline of my assignments, thesis and mid term are filling up my heavy load of bag.

Throughout this struggling, no doubt that I am feeling stress, sometimes might suffer minor insomnia. This may lead to frustration. But, the good thing that I have experienced is I'm able to examine myself and know my weaknesses in it. We are human, none of us in this world are prefect. I'm pretty sure that each of us will not be prefect, just like God. We have our own weaknesses, at the same time we have good side in us.

Nowadays, people just fail to reflect on their own weaknesses. They just find that something goes wrong, the blame will be shot to others people head instead of having a small reflection to examine their weaknesses. We shouldn't feel ashamed with the weaknesses that we have, but, we should work toward it and change one self to become a better person.

However, this world is blinded with pride. Most of the people might think admit their own weaknesses which mean put themselves in a shameful position between their friends, family or relatives. Pride often make people feel themselves GREAT. Sometimes pride might build up a bad image among your peers.

Reflect or examine ourselves is important  our weaknesses to become a better person. Yes, undeniable this semester will be a very heavy semester for me, I am pretty confident that the grace from God is sufficient for me to go through everything.




1 comment:

  1. We often forget.... and often find ourselves struggling against time. Thank you for sharing this piece. It's a great reminder to us all, to just pause, and reflect.

    ReplyDelete

Terms of Use: As additional measure for security, please sign in before you leave your comments.

Please note that foul language will not be tolerated. Comments that include profanity, personal attacks, and antisocial behaviour such as "spamming" and "trolling" will be removed. Violators run the risk of being blocked permanently. You are fully responsible for the content you post. Please be responsible and stay on topic.