Monday 15 July 2013

Sharing is Caring

"Sharing is Caring" This quote might sound familiar to you. We can share things in many ways. Sometimes we can share it verbally or non-verbal. Both ways seem fine for me. Writing is one of the non-verbal communication for me to convey a message to the audience that I'm dealing with. Now, writing has become part of my life, is just like someone who like to keep a diary of their own, in which each of the events in his or her life can be recorded through words. A friend of mine once ask me this, why do you like to write? Don't you feel bored when you write? I guess his meaning was I need to crack my head and think something to write, and I will get exhausted soon! Well, this is hobby my friend. I like to write and I like to share. I strongly believe that writing can share some of the experiences that you and I might face in life. 

Writing is never tired! yes, sometimes I might run out of topic even if I feel like writing something. I guess that is part of the obstacle that I face as a blog writer. I doesn't mean that everyone might experience the same situation like me, but it might applicable for some writers who are just like me. 

If you have been reading and following my blog, I guess you know that lately I will share more on my belief. The belief that I'm having now. The belief that I can express it in words. The belief that I can share and express it through words. Awesome right? Often, the power of words can bring you a great imagination. 

To further analyst on writing a blog and a diary, one might differentiate it by saying blog is a public thing, which everyone can read, comments or even quote you for saying something. Well, sometimes we must be careful on what we are writing and saying, of course, I don't share anything private about me and sensitive issue for that matter. I'll share something in general. 

Writing is never tired for me. However, Writing has given me an opportunity to share! To share something in general, to share something people are discussing or we known it as a hot topic issue, because I recognize the fact that "Sharing is Caring".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Terms of Use: As additional measure for security, please sign in before you leave your comments.

Please note that foul language will not be tolerated. Comments that include profanity, personal attacks, and antisocial behaviour such as "spamming" and "trolling" will be removed. Violators run the risk of being blocked permanently. You are fully responsible for the content you post. Please be responsible and stay on topic.