Wednesday 21 November 2012

Penance

For the passed two days, I just did my penance. This is my first time doing this and the feeling is just great to me. At first, I have so many questions that pop-up in my mind before I start my penance. I'm just wondering whether I have the ability to fast for the whole day without a drip of water and some solid food entering into my body. The first word that appear in my mind is 'FAINT'

Praise the lord that I manage to finish it and the current status about it is that I have already done with my two days penance. Well, some of you might be thinking, why do I need to do that? The answer is just pretty simple, I feel like doing it because God is good.

Does it sound simple? or much more complicated?

I do not wish to elaborate much on this, but just feel good to do so.

Another few more weeks to go, I will be praying hard that hope everything can go smoothly. Wohoooo~~~

Christ the Redeemer, Rio de Janiero

Christ the Redeemer


No comments:

Post a Comment

Terms of Use: As additional measure for security, please sign in before you leave your comments.

Please note that foul language will not be tolerated. Comments that include profanity, personal attacks, and antisocial behaviour such as "spamming" and "trolling" will be removed. Violators run the risk of being blocked permanently. You are fully responsible for the content you post. Please be responsible and stay on topic.