Friday 23 November 2012

Wonderful Gift

2 days before 17 of November, I received a call from a parish priest from Holy Family Church, Kajang. He is one of the wonderful and nice priest that I ever met, He is Rev.Father George Harrison. He called me and say, I am chosen to represent the university to attend a training at St.Anthony Church which located in KL.

Thanks to this wonderful opportunity that I got from the Lord. This is what I wish to learn and deepen my faith throughout this YEAR OF FAITH.

It was a great gift for me before Christmas.

On the 17 of November, planned to got up around 5.00 am to prepare myself and attend the mass with my friend and the nun, Sister Margaret. The sadness part of it is that I couldn't wake up on time and letting the nun and my friend to waited for me for almost 1 and the half hour. That feeling is super bad for me on that day. Well, it does not really affect me much. Both of this wonderful children of God didn't even put the blame on me for being late. both of them are just patiently waiting for me to wake up and hope that we can just be on time at the church. Thank God, I manage to wake up before it.

I learned a lot and it was just really great.

thomson emmanuel, kuala lumpur, sherena jackson, archbishop murphy pakiam
Sherena, Archbishop, Thomson Emmanuel
throughout this wonderful session, manage to meet up with Rev. Tan Sri Datuk Murphy Pakiam, Archbishop of Kuala Lumpur (Picture above). He is so kind and lovely. For me, He is the role model of all. We should learn his humbleness and kindness to help one and another in the society. 

It was just 5-6 hours course. Had a wonderful sessions with the priest in St. Anthony Church as well as various students from different university. 

Just after the session ended, My friend and I manage to walk around inside the church compound. 

                                                                Altar in St.Anthony Church


 Saint Anthony


 Mother Mary



Grotto of our Lady (Mother Mary)

This church is just great and great. My friend and I plan to visit this church again in the near future. 
Hope everything can just go on smoothly.
Thank to the Lord, He is good. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Terms of Use: As additional measure for security, please sign in before you leave your comments.

Please note that foul language will not be tolerated. Comments that include profanity, personal attacks, and antisocial behaviour such as "spamming" and "trolling" will be removed. Violators run the risk of being blocked permanently. You are fully responsible for the content you post. Please be responsible and stay on topic.