Tuesday 27 November 2012

The two beauty

Who are they?

They are my lecturer from my university.

On your left, She is Miss Farah who taught me Information System during my year 1 in university.

On Your Right, She is Miss Fitriya who taught me Sun Tze the art of war and Global Business Strategy.

I am sure that both of them, when they manage to read this particular post of me, they might be wondering what am I going to write? or talk about them?

Haha. Well, just would like to thank both them who taught me before in class. they are just great that words couldn't express that wonderful feeling. I would like to thank both of them who always guide me in my studies where the area I am not too sure on. Many thanks and appreciate their effort.

Appreciate the hard work from both of them, and continue the good work.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Terms of Use: As additional measure for security, please sign in before you leave your comments.

Please note that foul language will not be tolerated. Comments that include profanity, personal attacks, and antisocial behaviour such as "spamming" and "trolling" will be removed. Violators run the risk of being blocked permanently. You are fully responsible for the content you post. Please be responsible and stay on topic.