Friday 17 May 2013

Fragility to appreciate in life

Couple of weeks ago, early in the morning when I was preparing to get off my bed to prepare for my class, suddenly I received a call from one of my varsity's friend, saying that her dad was in a critical condition and she urged  that if I could offer more prayer for her dad, who are fighting for his life in the ICU room. I immediately send the message to my friends, lecturers and one of the Sister to pray for her dad. Two days later, her dad left. Of course, she is really sad and I can really feel the pain in her.

Throughout the days, all of us try to offer as much prayer as we can, so that her dad would be able to go through this critical moment. I still remember that she told me that she hope that miracle will happen. Eventually, we know that miracle do not take place!



I started to feel the fragility in life. Life is just like a biscuit, once it broke, that's the end of everything. Life is just very short. Each day we do not know that what is going to happen. We do not know that what are the hurdle in front waiting for us to go through. We do not know that what are the challenges we might face in life. Many uncertainly in life that make us worry. I still remember one of the report mention that nearly 30% of the population in the world have depression. There are many factors that cause depression. Pressure that we face due to uncertainty in life might be one of them.

Yes, undeniable! In life, we might face different challenges, many uncertainly with the things that we are doing including the life that we have. I still remember there is a Chinese saying, we should appreciate every moment that we have! Don't start to regret when you have lost it! This sentence is really true! It teaches us how to appreciate what we have for every moment, and we do not start to regret it when you have loose it.

So, we should appreciate every moment that we have. Do not wait until you loose it then only you start regretting~


No comments:

Post a Comment

Terms of Use: As additional measure for security, please sign in before you leave your comments.

Please note that foul language will not be tolerated. Comments that include profanity, personal attacks, and antisocial behaviour such as "spamming" and "trolling" will be removed. Violators run the risk of being blocked permanently. You are fully responsible for the content you post. Please be responsible and stay on topic.