Saturday 18 May 2013

Process of Life--- Study

Three years ago, before I started entering into the new phase of my life -university life, I started to wonder what will actually a university life for a teenagers who was just 19 years old going to face! Seniors from my school usually will tell you that year 1 is a honey moon in varsity. You might need to suffer a bit when we enter into year 2 or year 3 semester. For me, that is not really true! As a freshmen in university, of course some of us who come from form six, you might find it a bit easy to deal with subjects that have learn during your pre-university. What about those subjects that you never learn or never expose before? So I would say no matter you are in year 1, year 2 or year 3, the thing that you need to do is work hard and pray hard. Interestingly, nowadays I don't really call people to pray hard, but, with faith. Prayer without faith, some how it doesn't work. 

Now, as a student soon be graduate. Entering into another phase of life! Now is working life. Totally opposite of Study life. I'm sure that you hear people saying that study life is much more better than working life because of few reasons. First, you do not need to worry about things happen around you, just enjoy life. Second, you do not have much responsibility. your responsibility is to study. Third, you got your freedom. We do not have to force yourself to bed, just because you have to wake up early the next day to rush for work. Mainly these few reasons, people think that it would be good if they were still a student! Well, I guess this a life are all about. We need to go through different stages in life. Each stages in life, we experience and we learn different things. If you really think about it, life is full of mystery. We do not know each stages what hurdle are awaiting for us. However, this is all experience that we can gain in life. Not really a bad thing right?

Study is part of the process in life. We need to study, gain our knowledge, then only we expose to the world. As a student who are graduating soon, I guess I'm going to miss my study life. The thing I'm going to miss is my friends, whom we often hang out together. I'm going to miss all my lecturer who taught us before. Definitely, student will not miss is the exam that we seat for every semester throughout our university days. Is a kind of suffering when we need to prepare for our papers each time. Well, I guess this is what students will always complaint. My advice still the same, work hard and pray with faith! Nothing will goes wrong. Talk about prayer, it will be good that if you start off your study with prayer. What I meant here is have a short prayer before your begin your study. It definitely help in your study. Of course, with FAITH!

All of us will be entering into the new phase of our life after graduation. Hope that we will still have time to meet in the future no matter how busy we are in life. Great wishes :)

Global Economics Batch 4.

 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Terms of Use: As additional measure for security, please sign in before you leave your comments.

Please note that foul language will not be tolerated. Comments that include profanity, personal attacks, and antisocial behaviour such as "spamming" and "trolling" will be removed. Violators run the risk of being blocked permanently. You are fully responsible for the content you post. Please be responsible and stay on topic.