Wednesday 26 December 2012

Christmas Diary

How is your Christmas celebration going on? Having a great time with your love one?
Christmas day, besides celebrating the birth of the Lord, is a season for us to gather around. You might meet up with some of you relatives which you didn't meet often. I guess it will be a great time to mingle around during this festive season.




Christmas Eve, my family and I use to attend mass before the actual day of Christmas. The feelings is good when I got a chance to be present at God's house. The feelings is just good. Of course, I manage to meet some of the church members who are really close with me and received some warmly greetings from them.





Christmas day itself, we will have some gathering with some relatives and friends. Some of you might be wondering, what about the present I'm receiving? Well, this year I got a limited edition t-shirt  with the printing of the formal Kuala Lumpur's archbishop wording on it. This present mean a lot to me because we cannot get it from anywhere else.


This is the wonderful present that I got it from my Parents and brother. Love it so much!

During of the day, I also did some prayer as well. Always feel good to pray for others who are in need.


Assumption Church, Pj. First time attending their mass. The feeling was always great.

This is my celebration for Christmas. What about you?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Terms of Use: As additional measure for security, please sign in before you leave your comments.

Please note that foul language will not be tolerated. Comments that include profanity, personal attacks, and antisocial behaviour such as "spamming" and "trolling" will be removed. Violators run the risk of being blocked permanently. You are fully responsible for the content you post. Please be responsible and stay on topic.