Saturday 15 December 2012

Humble Beginnings

After a long and busy study week, finally I managed to finished my first paper of exam which was held on  last Wednesday. After exam, probably you will here someone beside you saying 'I should have read the questions properly before addressing it', or some of the highly confident people/students might give you a hint that they did well in this exam paper. Some of you might think that it might sound a bit boastful or highly confident for this particular student.

It reminds me about a friend of mine who told me that She hates to become a loser and she wants to be a winner for every single things(exam,sports games etc.) that she participate in her life. Well, sometimes it will be good that we have confident in something, but excess of it will create hatred or sores to people when somebody heard it. Sometimes people might think that you're boastful.

In this context, it reminds me the word of humbleness. God teaches us to be humble in each of every circumstances that we are dealing or facing. Some of the high position people in the cooperate sector, you might be wondering even I am sitting on a high position in the cooperate ladder, I need to be humble as well? Isn't that I need to show the power that I have to my down people then only I can gain the respect from them? This thinking will cause you a bomb in future. In every situation, we must know that we need to work in a team, or a group. A team or a group is more than 2 or many people which every one in the team must cooperate with each other. Even you are the main host in the team, we should have listen to various opinion to get things done easily. A leader shouldn't be acting or have an attitude that everything they know and they shouldn't be listening to anyone else opinion, or even for their guidance.



In my life, I'm still learning to be a humble person as I could. Learning Curve doesn't end until we can achieve the most humble people on earth.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Terms of Use: As additional measure for security, please sign in before you leave your comments.

Please note that foul language will not be tolerated. Comments that include profanity, personal attacks, and antisocial behaviour such as "spamming" and "trolling" will be removed. Violators run the risk of being blocked permanently. You are fully responsible for the content you post. Please be responsible and stay on topic.