Monday 31 December 2012

Plan of the day?

Rumors said that the world will end on the 21st of December 2012 based on the analysis of the Maya's calender. According to one of my friend, before 21st of December, most of the Malaysian were buying lots of food to store because of  worrying the shortage of food when the day comes.  This is what most of the people react to the so called 'end of the world'. Even, I still remember people are posting on the social media asking who would you prefer together with when the end of world happen?

But, I'm going to tell you this. The real fact of it. The year will end after today when the clock strike 12a.m tonight. NOT the end of the world, but the end of year 2012. Haha!

So what is your plan for today? Just only today.How are you going to fully utilize and spend the last day of 2012? Eating? Shopping? Gathering? Sleeping?

I guess when this article is published, I'm still in Sibu,Sarawak doing my survey. So, my plan for the last day of 2012, will be WORKING!

Of course, if time permit, I will have a personal space to do some personal reflection on myself. Probably I might reflect on the bad things about myself, repent or change to be better and retain those good point about me. I strongly believe that, new year, we should throw the bad and retain the good. All of us in the new year, we have our  own role to play. We cannot be always staying at our own comfortable zone by finding ourselves are perfectly that do not require any changes.  What about you? What is your plan?

Before the day ends, I would like to wish all of you have a great and wonderful new year.

 HAPPY NEW YEAR 2013.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Terms of Use: As additional measure for security, please sign in before you leave your comments.

Please note that foul language will not be tolerated. Comments that include profanity, personal attacks, and antisocial behaviour such as "spamming" and "trolling" will be removed. Violators run the risk of being blocked permanently. You are fully responsible for the content you post. Please be responsible and stay on topic.