Saturday 5 January 2013

Date of L.O.V.E

Yesterday, 2013.1.4. In Chinese, it means 我爱你,一生一世 (I love you forever). Many of the beautiful pictures and quotes are found on the internet and social media. People is creative in using the matters around us such as date, time and etc to make a particular day become meaningful.

Picture explanation: 5=I ,520= I Love you, 1314= forever. This is the Chinese translation based on the number above.

This event makes me recall on a particular evening when my friend and I, both of us was sitting in the coffee house chit-chatting. Both of us was talking something that keep us further elaborating on it. That is the topic of LOVE. She asked: will you be finding another girlfriend? and I answered: I guess so!

She further posting another question on me by asking, what is the definition of love? Personally, without any standard measurement, love is something holy for me. Love is part of God life that we should respect each other, love each other forever once you have commit yourself in that relationship. of course, we cannot expect a relationship should be perfect in that way. Sometimes, we might face some problem or hurdle throughout the process of love. We cannot expect everything to work in the way that we want. Since, this is the problem, I think couple should hold their hands tight to overcome all the hurdle that will make them fall apart. This is what we call Love, right?

For me, I leave everything to our Almighty Father to decide it for me. In future, I might be ended up in a marriage life, or single life or even a priesthood life. Let God decide for me, because everything He do for us, He has his reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Terms of Use: As additional measure for security, please sign in before you leave your comments.

Please note that foul language will not be tolerated. Comments that include profanity, personal attacks, and antisocial behaviour such as "spamming" and "trolling" will be removed. Violators run the risk of being blocked permanently. You are fully responsible for the content you post. Please be responsible and stay on topic.