Saturday 19 January 2013

Holiday Report

3 weeks holidays, perhaps some of my friends might have 4 weeks holidays due to my exams ended quite late for this semester. Holidays, what will comes in your mind first? You might have a list of activities that you plan to do throughout the holiday seasons. But, not for me!

Throughout this holidays season, besides working (as mention in the previous articles that I went to Sibu), the only activity that I had in my mind is SLEEP! some of you mind think that is such as waste that I didn't fully utilize my holidays to have fun. By scrolling through my facebook, a lot of posting that associated with the word FUN seems appealing to me. However, what pop-up in my mind still remain.

Besides sleeping, of course, reading is my leisure. I start reading some books which categorize themselves as the book of self-enrichment, and some religious books as well. I start to realize that when we read the books that we like during the holidays, it can really expand our minds in different ways. Of course, it will not be good for those people who hate books a lot since their early age of Pre-school!

Nothing much about my holidays for this season. What about you?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Terms of Use: As additional measure for security, please sign in before you leave your comments.

Please note that foul language will not be tolerated. Comments that include profanity, personal attacks, and antisocial behaviour such as "spamming" and "trolling" will be removed. Violators run the risk of being blocked permanently. You are fully responsible for the content you post. Please be responsible and stay on topic.